30 Day WiFi Ultra-Low Temperature Logger with Display
The LogTag® UTREL30-WiFi is a 30 day wifi logger with display, the recommended vaccine monitoring logger e.g. RNA vaccines. This ultra low Temperature Recorder measures and stores up to 16,129 temperature readings over a -90 °C to +40 °C measurement range, using a remote temperature probe. Enough for 67 days at 6 minute logging.
Ultra-low Temperature measurement where access requires a remote probe and data needs to be accessed without a PC.
The LogTag® UTREL30-WiFi temperature data logger automatically uploads real-time temperature data to your LogTag® Online cloud account via your existing wireless network.
The large, easy-to-read display, is designed to show ‘at a glance’ if temperature excursions have occurred during the current day and up to the previous 29 days. The display also shows the current temperature reading, the current time, recording status and battery status.
The alarm is triggered if temperature readings are outside pre-set alarm limits. The status indicator changes from a ✔ to a X, the red LED is flashing and, if configured, the audible alarm will sound. The day marker will also appear if not already present. The alarm status indicator and audible alarm can be easily cleared, but the day marker remains to ensure a visible record of excursions is shown on the display. A simplified alarm clearance, stop & start procedure is available as an option.
Details of any excursion in the preceding 30 days can be checked directly by inspecting the statistics history on the recorder’s display or in more detail by downloading the logged data via LogTag® Analyzer operating software.
- Real-time data automatically uploaded via WiFi to the LogTag Online Cloud
- Download data via LogTag Analyzer or as a PDF (no software required) when WiFi is unavailable
- Read Current temperature and latest Min-Max temperature at a glance.
- Check and reset Min-Max temperature reading at any time.
- Audible Alarm and flashing red LED signals a temperature alarm.
- View alarm status for up to 30 days at a glance.
- External sensor and glycol buffer are supplied separately (depending on your application requirement).
- Powered via a standard plug-in power adaptor and a USB cable.
- Can be powered by 2x AAA Alkaline batteries (user replaceable) if not external powered.
- Measure and store up 16,000 time/temperature readings – enough for 67 days at 6 minute logging.
- Interchangeable external probe with high quality gold-plated connector.
- Record inspections at the push of a button.
- Auto-pause function suspends alarm and statistic processing when the external sensor is unplugged.
- Second battery backup via a coin cell to ensure no data is lost even if the power source and AAA batteries fail.
- Comprehensive customization options including sampling interval and alarm settings.
- Accessories include a range of external sensor options, wall mount bracket, and glycol buffer.
Automatic PDF Report
The UTREL30-WiFi connects to a computer USB port for easy configuration by the user for a wide range of recording and alert conditions. Upon download, it automatically generates a fully detailed PDF report with the option to download the data using the freely available LogTag®Analyzer software for a more detailed analysis.
Receive real-time notifications with LogTag Online
LogTag Online is a secure, cloud-based application for managing & sharing your temperature data via a role-based permission system. A wide range of features include: Real-time alarm notifications; Location monitoring; Temperature logs and troubleshooting records. No installed software is required and LogTag Online is accessible via any internet-enabled device.
|Sensor measurement range||-90 °C to +40 °C|
|Recorder operating temperature range||-30 °C to +60 °C|
|Storage Temperature Range||0 °C to +40 °C|
|Rated Temperature Reading Resolution||0.1°C (0.2°F) for measurements -80°C to 10°C (-112°F to 50°F)
0.2°C (0.4°F) for measurements 10°C to 20°C (50°F to 68°F) and -90°C to -80°C (-130°F to -112°F)
0.3°C (0.5°F) for measurements 20°C to 30°C (68°F to 86°F)
0.5°C (0.9°F) for measurements 30°C to 40°C (86°F to 104°F)
LogTag Analyzer® currently displays to one decimal place of °C or °F. The native resolution is what is stored in the LogTag®.
|Rated temperature reading accuracy||
Better than ±0.5°C for -20°C to +10°C (-4°F to 50°F)
|Recording capacity||16,129 temperature readings, 67 days at 6 min logging.
Day summary statistics memory (for display on LCD): up to 30 days of Min/Max/duration and alarm trigger statistics
|Sensor Reaction Time||Typically less than 2 minutes(T90) in moving air (1m/s) for ST10S type|
|Sampling Interval||Configurable from 30 seconds to 18 hours|
|Logging start options||Push button start (with configurable start delay from 1 minute to 72 hours) or specific date & time|
|Download time||Typically with full memory (16,129 readings) in less than 10 seconds|
|Environmental||IP51 (when vertically mounted or hung with USB dust-cap in place)|
|Power source||5 V via micro USB socket or, 2 x 1.5 V AAA batteries. CR2032 LiMnO2 coin cell (backup logging function only)|
|Battery life||AAA battery up to 2 month|
|Connection Interface||USB 2.0 / Micro USB plug|
|WiFi||IEEE 802.11 / WPA / WPA2 security|
|Size||141 mm (H) x 72 mm (W) x 18 mm (T)|
|Weight||158g with AAA batteries, (134g - excluding probe and AAA batteries)|
|LogTag® Recorders reserves the right to change this product’s specifications without notice.|
- Data Loggers
- LogTag® TRIX-8 / TRIX-16
- LogTag® TREX-8
- LogTag® HAXO-8LogTag® HASO-8LogTag® SRIC-4
- LogTag® UTRIX-16
- LogTag® USRIC-8
- LogTag® USRIC-4
- LogTag® USRID-16
- LogTag® UTRID-16
- LogTag® UHADO-16
- LogTag® UTRED30-16
- LogTag® UTRED30-WiFi
- LogTag® TRIL-8 / SRIL-8
- LogTag® TREL-8
- LogTag® TREL30-16
- LogTag® TRID30-7
- LogTag® TRED30-16R
- LogTag® vaxtag