LogTag® UTRIX-16 - Multi-Use USB PDF Temperature Recorder
Data logger with integral USB connector. The LogTag® UTRIX-16 satisfies the growing need for a cost effective and reliable multi-use temperature recorderwith built-in USB.
The LogTag® UTRIX-16 requires no special hardware or proprietary software to access the recorded data and can generate a fully detailed PDF report. It stores real-time temperature readings over a measurement range of -25°C to +70°C, displays user-configurable alerts, and comes with an integrated, long-life USB connector. The UTRIX-16 is enclosed in the same robust and durable polycarbonate case common to other LogTag products.
- Automatically generates a PDF report and an Excel data file - no special download software required.
- Automatically generates an encrypted LogTag data file - for a more detailed analysis and to comply with FDA CFR21 Part 11.
- Fully user configurable via LogTag Analyzer for individual alarm settings, start options, trip length and log interval.
- Durable, reliable USB connector with gold plated contacts, designed for multiple insertions.
- Up to 16,129 recordings - provides over 3 months logging at 10 minute sample intervals.
- Suitable for any multi-use application where the recorder can be recovered and reused.
- All LogTag products
- Data Loggers
- LogTag® TRIX-8 / TRIX-16
- LogTag® TREX-8
- LogTag® HAXO-8
- LogTag® SRIC-4
- LogTag® UTRIX-16
- LogTag® USRIC-8
- LogTag® USRIC-4
- LogTag® UTRID-16
- LogTag® TRIL-8 / SRIL-8
- LogTag® TREL-8
- LogTag® TREL30-16
- LogTag® TRID30-7
- LogTag® TRED30-7
- LogTag® TRED30-16R
- LogTag® vaxtag
|Measurement Range||-25°C to +70°C|
|Capacity||16,129 real time temperature recordings, non-volatile
|Sampling Interval||Configurable from 30 seconds to 18 hours|
|Start Options||Push button start or specific date/time|
|Start up delay||Configurable from 1 minute to 72 hours|
|Environmental||IEC 60529: IP64 with USB cap fitted|
|Power Source||3V Lithium battery– non replaceable|
|Battery Life||2-3 years of normal use, based on 15 minute logging
and monthly data download
|Size||93mm(H) x 54.5mm (W) x 8.6mm (T) including USB cap|
|Alarm Functions||High/low, single, consecutive and cumulative alarm
events, ‘OK’/’ALERT’ indicators
|Connection Interface||USB 2.0, High durability, metal A-type plug|
|Software||Adobe Reader, LogTag Analyzer® 2.6 or higher|
|LogTag® Recorders reserves the right to change this product’s specifications without notice.|
Tested & complies with EC EMC directives (EN 50081-1:1992 & EN 61000-6-1:2001).
Tested & complies FCC Part 15 Subparts A & B.
FDA CFR21 Part 11 Compliance
Designed for FDA CFR21 Part 11 Digital signatures.
The RoHS Directive stands for "the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment". This Directive bans the placing on the EU market of new electrical and electronic equipment containing more than agreed levels of lead, cadmium, mercury, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyl (PBB) and polybrominated diphenyl ether (PBDE) flame retardants.