LogTag® LTI-WM-WiFi Interface Cradle
The new LogTag Wall Mounted Wireless Interface Cradle is a high-speed interface device that connects TREX/TREL/TRED data logger to your WiFi network for real-time data download to a cloud platform.
- Use LTI-WM-WiFi to upload data in real time without access to a computer and installed software.
- Accepts TREX/TREL/TRED data loggers.
- Easily set up to work with your WiFi network.
- Downloaded data is fully encrypted and automatically uploaded to a secure server.
- Uploaded data is immediately available to authorised stakeholders.
- If the WiFi network is temporarily unavailable, downloaded data is stored in the LTI WM- WiFi’s buffer memory.
- Robust and reliable contacts are good for thousands of insertions.
- Inbuilt indicators show data download and network access status.
Receive real-time notifications with LogTag Online
LogTag Online is a secure, cloud-based application for managing & sharing your temperature data via a role-based permission system. A wide range of features include: real-time alarm notifications; location monitoring; temperature logs and troubleshooting records. No installed software is required and LogTag Online is accessible via any internet-enabled device.
|Operating Termperature Range||
-25 °C to +40 °C
|Storage Temperature Range||-40 to +70 °C|
|Logger buffer||Up to 45 Logger downloads can be buffered|
|WiFi||2.4GHz 802.11 b/g/n. High sensitivity internal antenna|
IP50 (Rated for inside use only)
|Power Source||5 V/5 W (Computer or USB wall charger)|
|Size||(W)70 mm (H)114 mm (D)38 mm|
|Certifications||FCC, CE & RoHS Compliant|
|Range (Clear Line of Sight)||>=40 m|
|Accessories||2.0 m USB Cable|
|LogTag® Recorders Ltd. reserves the right to change this specification without notice.|