The LogTag® TICT iS0°Tag® is a tamperproof, irreversible electronic indicator which shows if the temperature has been at or below freezing point (0 °C or 32 °F) for 60 minutes.
While the temperature remains above freezing point, the display shows a symbol. If the temperature drops below freezing point for 60 minutes or more, the display shows a symbol, which cannot be reset or deleted.
The iS0°Tag® can be used to monitor the temperature of any freeze-sensitive product such as vaccine, food, or specialty chemicals for up to 3 years. If a freezing event occurs the symbol is displayed and the indicator is locked. Once locked, the indicator cannot be re-used.
The iS0°Tag® is factory configured with a low temperature limit of -0.5 °C for a duration of 60 minutes. The iS0°Tag® can also be factory configured for a different low temperature limit down to -5.0 °C for monitoring items with lower freezing points. An optional upper Alarm limit is also available.
- Factory pre-configured to monitor a range of products including standard vaccines.
- Clear indication of alarm status at all times.
- Monitors temperature and records daily statistics for up to 3 years
- Push button Start and Stop.
- Data can be downloaded via an interface cradle and LogTag Analyzer if required.
- Robust and Accurate. Data collected is secure and cannot be manipulated.
- Fits easily into packages and can be mailed via letter rate.
- Up to three days of logged real time temperature readings either side of alarm activation
- Data Loggers
- LogTag® TRIX-8 / TRIX-16
- LogTag® TREX-8
- LogTag® HAXO-8
- LogTag® SRIC-4
- LogTag® UTRIX-16
- LogTag® USRIC-8
- LogTag® USRIC-4
- LogTag® UTRID-16
- LogTag® UTRED30-16
- LogTag® UTRED30-WiFi
- LogTag® TRIL-8 / SRIL-8
- LogTag® TREL-8
- LogTag® TREL30-16
- LogTag® TRID30-7
- LogTag® TRED30-16R
- LogTag® vaxtag
Modes of Operation:
Starting the Indicator Press and hold the START/MARK button. “RUN” will flash. Release button when flashing stops. The Indicator enters factory preset delay or begins taking readings.
Monitoring When “RUN” appears on the display, the indicator is taking a temperature reading at the pre-configured interval (typically every 5 minutes). If an Alarm oc- curs, the symbol is replaced by an symbol and the cor- responding alarm arrow is also displayed.
Stopping Press and hold the START/ MARK button. First the arrows will flash, then “RUN”. Release button when flashing stops. Indicator also stops when bat- tery is empty or an alarm occurs.
LogTag iS0°Tag® can be factory configured to support a range of different monitoring and alarm configurations.
- Sampling interval:
- 5 minutes
- Start Delay:
- 2 hours
- Stop button:
- Above temperature alarm:
- ≥10 °C instant
- Freezer Alarm:
- ≤ -1 °C consecutive for 1 hour
-25 °C to +60 °C
Storage Temperature Range
-25 °C to 65 °C
Ambient humidity range during transport and use
0 to 95 % RH
0.1 °C or better in range of -25 °C to +60 °C
- Better than ±0.5 °C for -10 °C to +25 °C
- Better than ±1 °C for -25 °C to -10 °C
- Better than ±1 °C for +25 °C to +60 °C
- Minimum & Maximum temperature for each of the 1096 days
- Duration of excursion beyond alarm limits for each day
- Up to 270 recorded real time temperature values each before and after the alarm has triggered
Factory set from 5 to 15 minutes, typically set to 5 minutes.
1096 day statistics with temperature/time excursions and a mark entry
540 real time readings
Factory configuration, typically set to 60 minute interval
Sensor Reaction time
T90 less than 7 minutes by method detailed in EN12830:1999
Withstands vibration specification as detailed in EN12830:1999
- Withstands shock specification as detailed in EN12830:1999
- Withstand 5 drops 1m to smooth concrete floor without loss of function or calibration
IEC 60529: IP 64
3V Lithium battery – non replaceable
- Minimum storage life of 12 Months before ‘start’
- Monitoring period: 1096 days (includes storage time)
71.5 mm(H) x 33.0 mm (W) x 8.6 mm (T) (Volume < 21 cm3)
Weight 19 g
Traceable to an ISO/IEC 17025 accredited testing laboratory, to NIST, or to another internationally recognized standards agency
- EC EMC directives
(EN 61000-6-1:2005 & EN 61000-6-3:2006)
- Includes electrostatic discharge as prescribed in EN 61000-4-2
- Complies with FCC Part 15 Subparts A and B
- One low and one high alarm, indicated on the display
- Display always active to instantly show load status
- Display is static allowing photocopying