The LogTag TIC20 is a disposable electronic temperature indicator for use in monitoring temperature & time statistics in pharmaceutical transport applications of up to 20 days duration.
Current temperature, elapsed time, load status, monitoring status and battery condition can all be seen at a glance at any time during the trip. On arrival at the destination, monitoring can be stopped and the user can then review time and temperature statistics for each day of the trip, up to 20 days maximum.
The LogTag TIC20 is factory pre-configured for one of a range of monitoring profiles. Special profiles are available on request, subject to conditions.
Statistical data can be downloaded from the TIC20 using an interface cradle and freely available LogTag Analyzer operating software if required.
The TIC20 offers an accurate and cost effective solution for monitoring the pharmaceutical cold chain in “last mile” distribution and other applications where full data logging capability is not required.
- Factory pre-configured to monitor a range of standard vaccines
- Standard 60 minute start delay
- Clear indication of temperature history/alarm status at all times
- Up to 20 days temperature records can be viewed on the display
- Push button Start and Stop. Push Review button to display daily statistics in sequence
- Data can be downloaded via an interface cradle and LogTag Analyzer if required
- Robust and Accurate. Data collected is secure and cannot be manipulated
- Fits easily into packages and can be mailed via letter rate
Modes of Operation:
Ready-Mode Push any button. “Ready” shows the indicator is ready to be started.
Start Mode Press and hold the Start button. “Monitoring” will flash. Release Start button when flashing stops. The Indicator is now in the 60 minute start delay.
Monitoring Mode “Monitoring” appears on the display. The indicator is now taking a temperature reading every 6 minutes. Elapsed time in hours and days appears on the display. If an Alarm occurs, the day segment is illuminated and the OK symbol is replaced by an X.
Review Mode Press the Review button to view statistics for each day.
Stopped Mode Press and Hold the Stop button. “Stopped” will flash. Release Stop button when flashing stops. The Indicator is now Stopped.
YENIQuick Start Guide TIC20
- Data Loggers
- LogTag® TRIX-8 / TRIX-16
- LogTag® TREX-8
- LogTag® HAXO-8LogTag® HASO-8
- LogTag® SRIC-4
- LogTag® UTRIX-16
- LogTag® USRIC-8
- LogTag® USRIC-4
- LogTag® USRID-16
- LogTag® UTRID-16
- LogTag® UHADO-16
- LogTag® UTRED30-16
- LogTag® UTRED30-WiFi
- LogTag® TRIL-8 / SRIL-8
- LogTag® TREL-8
- LogTag® TREL30-16
- LogTag® TRID30-7
- LogTag® TRED30-16R
- LogTag® vaxtag
- Type 1 Alarm version DTP, DT, TT, Td, HepB, IPV, liquid Hib, MenAfrivac, HPV and PCV vaccines.
- Type 2 Alarm version OPV, freeze-dried BCG, measles, MR, MMR, lyophylized Hib, yellow fever, meningitis, Rabies and Rotavirus vaccines.
- Type Prevenar Alarm version Prevenar 7&13
- Type RotaTeq Alarm version RotaTeq®
You will find screen images and description of a 5 day hypothetical scenario in Technical Specifications.
-30 °C to +60 °C
Storage Temperature Range:
-30 °C to +65 °C
Ambient humidity range during transport and use
0 to 95 % RH
0.1 °c or better in range of -30 °C to +60 °C
- Better than ±0.5 °C for -10 °C to +40 °C
- Better than ±1.0 °C for -30 °C to -10 °C
- Better than ±1.0 °C for +40 °C to +60 °C
- Minimum & Maximum temperature for each of the 20 days
- 1st activation of each Alarm for each day including Trigger time and duration of each excursion
Factory set to 6 minute interval (i.e 0.1hour)
20 day statistics, temperature/time excursions and Alarm trigger time and duration for each day
Factory set to 60 minute interval
Sensor Reaction time
T90 less than 7 minutes by method detailed in EN12830:1999
Withstands vibration specification as detailed in EN12830:1999
- Withstands shock specification as detailed in EN12830:1999/li>
- Withstands 5 drops from 1 m to smooth concrete floor without loss of function or calibration
IEC 60529: IP64
3V Lithium battery – non replaceable
- Minimum storage life of 18 Months before ‘start’
- Monitoring period: 20 days
- Minimum accessibility (display) period of 6 months after ‘stopped’
73 mm (H) x 33,0 mm (B) x 8,6 mm (T) (Volume <34 cm3)
Weight 30 g
Traceable to an ISO/IEC 17025 accredited testing laboratory, to NIST, or to another internationally recognized standards agency
- EC EMC directives
(EN 61000-6-1:2005 & EN 61000-6- 3:2006)
- Includes electrostatic discharge as prescribed in EN 61000-4-2
- Complies with FCC Part 15 Subparts A and B
- Alarm functions as prescribed in the WHO PQS performance specification E06/TR07.2
- Alarms are displayed on a custom LCD
- Display activates when any button is pressed
- Display is static allowing photocopying