It is specifically configured and packaged to be compliant to the World Health Organisation (WHO) PQS specification E006/TR06.3.
The device may also be used as a secondary back-up device in cold rooms. The product features a display together with a data logging function storing up to 7770 temperature readings. Statistical temperature and duration readings for up to 30 days can be reviewed on the display.
Details of any violations can be checked directly by inspecting the statistics history on the recorder’s display or in more detail by downloading the logged data.Logged data can be downloaded via a standard LogTag® Interface to the free companion software LogTag Analyzer which provides facilities for displaying data in chart, table or statistical formats and allows electronic archiving, export or transmission of the data in support of sophisticated data management systems.
The device is preconfigured with the following alarm settings:
• Low alarm: Exposure to -0.5 °C or below for 60 minutes.
• High alarm: Exposure to +8 °C or above for 10 hours.
A visual alarm trigger is displayed if one or more of the configured alarm trigger conditions have been met.
Details of any violations can be checked directly by inspecting the statistics history on the recorder’s display or in more detail by downloading the logged.
Please note: An interface is required for configuration and reporting
- Certified compliant to WHO PQS specification E006/TR06.3
- Real time clock records time & temperature simultaneously.
- Display shows current state (READY, STARTING, RECORDING or PAUSED).
- Battery state shown on display.
- ALARM indicator appears on the display to show an alarm trigger has occurred.
- Displays alarm triggers in calendar-like format for up to the last 30 days.
- Shows the current time and temperature when not in review mode.
- Allows review of current day and up to 29 previous days of statistical data and also adds an ‘inspection mark’ into the recordings log during recording.
- Stores up to the last 7770 time stamped temperature data for later download.
|Part Order Code||TRID30-7FW|
|Measurement Range||-30 °C ~ +60 °C (-22 °F ~ +140 °F)|
|Rated Absolute Accuracy||Better than ±0.5 °C (±0.9 °F) from -20 °C~+40 °C (-4 °F ~ +104 °F) typically ±0.3 °C (0.6 °F)
Better than ±0.8 °C (±1.5 °F) for other measurements - typically ±0.5 °C (0.9 °F)
|Capacity||Data logging memory : 7770 logs ( 32 days @ 6 min logging)
Day summary statistics memory (for display on LCD): up for 30 days of
Max/Min and duration values
|Sampling frequency||Factory set to 6 minute interval|
|Environmental||IP 65 (when vertically mounted or hung)|
|Power source||3V Lithium-Manganese Dioxide extended temperature chemistry|
|Battery life||Typically 2 years of operation. This assumes day statistics are reviewed on
display no more that once daily for no longer than 30 seconds each time.
|Size||93 mm(H) x 54.5 mm(W) x 8.6 mm(T)|
|LogTag® Recorders reserves the right to change this product’s specifications without notice.|
- Data Loggers
- LogTag® TRIX-8 / TRIX-16
- LogTag® TREX-8
- LogTag® HAXO-8
- LogTag® SRIC-4
- LogTag® UTRIX-16
- LogTag® EnviroLog
- LogTag® USRIC-8
- LogTag® USRIC-4
- LogTag® USRID-16
- LogTag® USRID-16W
- LogTag® UTRID-16
- LogTag® UHADO-16
- LogTag® UTRED30-16
- LogTag® UTRED30-WiFi
- LogTag® TRIL-8 / SRIL-8
- LogTag® TREL-8
- LogTag® TREL30-16
- LogTag® UTREL-16F
- LogTag® UTREL30-16
- LogTag® UTREL30-WiFi
- LogTag® TRID30-7
- LogTag® TRED30-16R
- LogTag® vaxtag