LogTag Analyzer - Powerful Software
The powerful "LogTag Analyzer for Windows™" software allows fast download and archiving while its comprehensive graphical and list views simplify further data processing.
- Easy installation
- Automatic evaluation and storage of connected data loggers
- Displaying and printing recorded data in graph or table format
- FDA-compliant software
- Digital Signatures satisfying FDA 21CFR11 guidelines
- Automatic transmission of recorded data via email and upload to an FTP server
- Available in 17 languages (LogTag Analyzer 2)
- LogTag Analyzer 3 currently supports the languages German, English, French, Spanish and Russian. More languages coming soon...
LogTag Online - Cloud Service
LogTag Online (LTO) is a web-based online platform that provides alarm notifications, compliance, data storage and reporting functions. LTO allows its users to download data from LogTag data loggers, view the data in the cloud, and share and backup the data using a permission-based system.
- Easy access via your browser
- Transmit measurement data in real-time*
- Alarm notification via SMS and e-mail*
- Secure storage of measured data
- Permission system for users
- Comfortable sharing of data
- Management of multiple locations
* For the effective use of LogTag Online, a Wall Mounted Wireless Interface Cradle is recommended that allows your LogTag data loggers to send real-time data directly to the LogTag Online Cloud. Alternatively, you can manually read your data loggers via the WiFi interface to send the recorded data to LogTag Online. If you are looking for a LogTag data logger with integrated WiFi functions - the UTRED30-WiFi model offers this option.
Access Plans for LogTag Online
|Email and SMS
|Number of SMS
|45 per year in Germany (other countries on request)
|File Storage LogTag Drive
|Maximum number of files LogTag Drive
|Number of users
LogTag Mobile App allows users to access LogTag Online (LTO) in an app instead of the internet browser and can be used by new or any existing LTO users.
The LogTag Mobile app also gives users the ability to view and download LogTag data in the cloud, and allows the sharing and securing of the data using a permissions system, all on a mobile device.
- 24/7 access to LogTag Online from a mobile device, anytime or anywhere in the world
- Receive push notifications* (message that pops up on a mobile device) from a LogTag Online account
- View and acknowledge notifications from a mobile device instantly
- Download data files and reports onto a mobile device
*Depending on user account notification preferences & phone notification settings