LogTag Xpress is a sophisticated alternative to the powerful LogTag Analyzer software, that deliberately comes without a rich feature set and instead focuses on efficiently configuring and downloading the complete range of LogTag data logging products, with as little interaction as possible.
LogTag® Convert copies LogTag® Analyzer data files (*.ltd files) to text files such as CSV files. Organisations can use this program to quickly and efficiently bulk convert data so they can be transferred to other programs, without the need to open files individually.
LogTag User Server
Version 1.3 (r2)
Support tool allowing creation and maintenance of user accounts, passwords and digital signatures for LogTag Analyzer software. Required for regulated industries such as pharmaceutical where the use of FDA 21 CFR 11 is mandatory.
Version 1.1 (r1)
Support tool allowing users with the correct permission levels to view events recorded by the user server software, detailing who has done what with LogTag Analyzer and when. Required for regulated industries such as pharmaceutical where the use of FDA 21 CFR 11 is mandatory. Only required when using „User Server” software.Download
LogTag USRIC-4 PDF Generating
How to create a PDF report for USRIC-4:
1. Download the USRIC-4 PDF Generator by selecting the ‘Download’ button below.
2. Open download
3. Insert the USRIC-4 logger into a USB port on your computer.
4. Select the appropriate temperature unit.
5. Select ‘Scan’, the application is now scanning the inserted USRIC-4 logger for available data.
6. Once the USRIC-4 PDF Generator application displays ‘Scanning Complete’ the PDF files have been generated and automatically saved within the computer’s downloads folder.
Note: Windows 10 operating system or higher is required to use the USRIC-4 PDF GeneratorDownload