The LogTag® UTRED30-16 is a 30 day logger with display, the recommended vaccine monitoring logger. This Temperature Recorder measures and stores up to 16,129 temperature readings over a -40 °C to +99 °C measurement range, using a remote temperature probe. Enough for 67 days at 6 minute logging.
Temperature measurement where access requires a remote probe and data needs to be accessed without a PC. The LogTag UTRED30-16 provides the facility to create a detailed PDF report without need for extra accessories and proprietary software and features a display, allowing immediate viewing of current and past temperatures
The display is designed to show ‘at a glance’ if temperature excursions have occurred during the current day and up to the previous 29 days. The display also shows the current temperature reading, the current time, recording status and battery status.
The alarm is triggered if temperature readings are outside pre-set alarm limits. The status indicator changes from a ✔ to a X,the red LED is flashing and, if configured, the audible alarm will sound. The day marker will also appear if not already present. The alarm status indicator and audible alarm can be easily cleared, but the day marker remains to ensure a visible record of excursions is shown on the display. A simplified alarm clearance, stop & start procedure is available as an option.
Details of any excursion in the preceding 30 days can be checked directly by inspecting the statistics history on the recorder’s display or in more detail by downloading the logged data via a micro-USB cable to LogTag®Analyzer operating software.
- Read Current temperature and latest Min-Max temperature at a glance.
- Check and reset Min-Max temperature reading at any time.
- Audible alarm and flashing red LED signals a temperature alarm.
- View alarm status for up to 30 days at a glance.
- External sensor and glycol buffer are supplied separately (depending on your application requirement).
- Powered by 2x AAA batteries (user replaceable) if not external powered.
- Can be powered via a standard plug-in power adaptor and a USB cable.
- Download data via LogTag Analyzer or as a PDF (no software required).
- Measure and store up 16,000 time/temperature readings – enough for 67 days at 6 minute logging.
- Interchangeable external probe with high quality gold-plated connector.
- Record inspections at the push of a button.
- Auto-pause function suspends alarm and statistic processing when the external sensor is unplugged.
- Second battery backup via a coin cell to ensure no data is lost even if the power source and AAA batteries fail.
- Comprehensive customization options including sampling interval and alarm settings.
- Accessories include a range of external sensor options, wall mount bracket, and glycol buffer.
Automatic PDF Report
The UTRED30-16 connects to a computer USB port for easy configuration by the user for a wide range of recording and alert conditions. Upon download, it automatically generates a fully detailed PDF report with the option to download the data using the freely available LogTag®Analyzer software for a more detailed analysis. A red alarm indicator together with X shown on display provides an immediate indication - without access to a PC - if any readings are outside the limits specified at the time the unit was configured.
|External temperature sensor measurement range||-40 to +99 °C|
|Recorder operating temperature range||-30 °C to +60 °C|
|Lagertemperatur||-10 °C to +40 °C|
|Rated temperature reading accuracy
Better than ±0.5 °C for -20 °C to +40 °C , typically ±0.3 °C
|Recording capacity||16,129 temperature readings. 67 days at 6 min logging.
Day summary statistics memory (for display on LCD): up to 30 days of Min/Max/duration and alarm trigger statistics
|Sampling Interval||Configurable from 30 seconds to 18 hours|
|Logging start options||Push button start (with configurable start delay from 1 minute to 72 hours) or specific date & time|
|Download Time||Typically with full memory (16,129 readings) in less than 10 seconds|
|Environmental||IP51 (when vertically mounted or hung with USB dust-cap in place)|
|Power source||5V via micro USB socket or, 2 x 1.5V AAA alkaline batteries. CR2032 LiMg coin cell (backup logging function only)|
|Battery life||AAA battery up to 12 months - if unit is operated without power supply|
|Connection Interface||USB 2.0 / Micro USB Socket.|
|Size||141 mm(H) x 72 mm(W) x 18 mm(T)|
|Weight||156 g with AAA batteries, (132 g - excluding probe and AAA batteries)|
|LogTag® Recorders reserves the right to change this product’s specifications without notice.|
- Data Loggers
- LogTag® TRIX-8 / TRIX-16
- LogTag® TREX-8
- LogTag® HAXO-8LogTag® HASO-8LogTag® SRIC-4
- LogTag® UTRIX-16
- LogTag® EnviroLog
- LogTag® USRIC-8
- LogTag® USRIC-4
- LogTag® USRID-16
- LogTag® USRID-16W
- LogTag® UTRID-16
- LogTag® UHADO-16
- LogTag® UTRED30-16
- LogTag® UTRED30-WiFi
- LogTag® TRIL-8 / SRIL-8
- LogTag® TREL-8
- LogTag® TREL30-16
- LogTag® UTREL-16F
- LogTag® UTREL30-16
- LogTag® UTREL30-WiFi
- LogTag® TRID30-7
- LogTag® TRED30-16R
- LogTag® vaxtag