This area is provided specifically for LogTag users and contains information for the installation and safe operation of LogTag products.
LogTag Software and Download
LogTag Analyzer 2Version 2.9r10
LogTag Analyzer 2 is the free companion software for configuring and downloading LogTag data loggers as well as analysing recorded temperature and humidity data.
Note 1: TREL30-16, UTRED30-16, UTRED30-WiFi and UHADO-16 data loggers can only be used with LogTag Analyzer 3.
Note 2: Please contact us if you still use Windows XP or Windows Vista operating systems.
LogTag Analyzer 3
LogTag Analyzer 3 is the latest version of the free LogTag companion software. It features an advanced design, enhanced functionality for graphical representation & analysis of the data and improves configuration and download functionality for the range of LogTag data loggers.
Please Note: LogTag Analyzer 3 currently supports English, German, French, Spanish and Russian, with additional languages in preparation.
LogTag Online is a new Cloud service, offering you access to your temperature and humidity data from anywhere, including remote alarming via email and SMS. It offers many of the well-known features of the stand-alone LogTag Analyzer software.
Please ensure that you unplug your USB interface when performing an upgrade!
LogTag Xpress Version
LogTag Xpress is a sophisticated alternative to the powerful LogTag Analyzer software, that deliberately comes without a rich feature set and instead focuses on efficiently configuring and downloading the complete range of LogTag data logging products, with as little interaction as possible.Download
LogTag Convert Version
LogTag® Convert copies LogTag® Analyzer data files (*.ltd files) to text files such as CSV files. Organisations can use this program to quickly and efficiently bulk convert data so they can be transferred to other programs, without the need to open files individually.
LogTag User Server
Version 1.2 (r3)
Support tool allowing creation and maintenance of user accounts, passwords and digital signatures for LogTag Analyzer software. Required for regulated industries such as pharmaceutical where the use of FDA 21 CFR 11 is mandatory.
Version 1.1 (r1)
Support tool allowing users with the correct permission levels to view events recorded by the user server software, detailing who has done what with LogTag Analyzer and when. Required for regulated industries such as pharmaceutical where the use of FDA 21 CFR 11 is mandatory. Only required when using „User Server” software.Download
Quick Start Guides
- Quick Start Guide LogTag Online
- Quick Start Guide Logger general
- Quick Start Guide Haxo-8
- Quick Start Guide TRID30-7
- Quick Start Guide TRED30-16R
- Quick Start Guide USRIC-4/ USRIC-8/ UTRIX-16
- Quick Start Guide USRID-16
- Quick Start Guide UTRID-16
- Quick Start Guide UHADO-16
- Quick Start Guide UTRED30-16
- Quick Start Guide UTRED30-WiFi
- Quick Start Guide TIC20
- Quick Start Guide TICT iS0°Tag®
- Quick Start Guide LTI-WiFi
- Quick Start Guide LTI-WM-WiFi
- Application Note 01- Moving User Settings
- Application Note 02- Advanced SMTP setup
- Application Note 03- Importing Option Settings via an XML file
- Application Note 04- Adding a Custom Logo to Reports and PDF Files
- Application Note 05- COM Port Settings
- Application Note 06- Temporary Folder
- Application Note 07- Accessing LogTag Data with Multiple Users
|TRIL-8 / SRIL-8||FCC||EC|