All standard temperature recording applications where an external probe is beneficial
Using the LogTag® Interface and the freely available companion software LogTag® Analyzer , the LogTag® is easily set-up for recording conditions including delayed start, sampling interval, number of readings, continuous or fixed number of readings and configuration of conditions to activate the ALERT indicator.
Readings are downloaded using LogTag® Analyzer which provides facilities for charting, zooming, listing data statistics and allows exporting the data to other applications such as Excel.
The LogTag® Remote Probe Temperature Recorder measures and stores up to 8000 temperature readings over -40 °C to +99 °C measurement range.
Please note: An interface is required for configuration and reporting
- Alert indicator – indicates if readings are outside of preset limits
- OK indicator indicates if still recording and if readings within configured limits
- Inspection mark in log by push button
- Push Button Logging start
- Rapid Download! Takes only seconds to download recordings
- 'Pre-Start' logging - Logtag® can be configured to record even if it has not been started.
- High performance at low cost
- Credit card sized case – thin enough to be easily mailed “letter rate”.
- Real time clock records time & temperature simultaneously
- Easy to use LogTag®Analyzer software that runs on any PC configures LogTag® for recording then downloads resulting data for analysis. Data can also be exported to formats compatible with other applications such as Excel
- Re-calibration to achieve higher accuracy possible
- High quality gold plated remote sensor connector
- Interchangeable Probes – LogTag® remote temperature probes are interchangeable.
|Part Order Code
|Remote Temperature Sensor Measurement range
|-40 ~ +99 °C
|Recorder operating temperature range
|-40 ~ +85 °C
|8000 temperature readings (16 Kbytes memory)
|adjustable, 30 sec to several hours
|Typically with full memory in less than 5 seconds depending on computer or readout device used.
|3V Lithium - replaceable by qualified technician
|2~3 years typical use – longer (up to 5-10 years) if recorder is hibernated between uses.
|Standard Remote Sensor Cable Lengths
|Standard: 1.5 m
Extended: 3 m (recommended maximum)
|Remote Sensor Cable Type
|PTFE (FDA food contact rated) coaxial
|86 mm(H)x54.5 mm(W)x8.6 mm(T)
|35 grams without ST100
|LogTag® Recorders reserves the right to change this product’s specifications without notice.
- Data Loggers
- LogTag® TRIX-8 / TRIX-16
- LogTag® TREX-8
- LogTag® HAXO-8
- LogTag® SRIC-4
- LogTag® UTRIX-16
- LogTag® EnviroLog
- LogTag® USRIC-8
- LogTag® USRIC-4
- LogTag® USRID-16
- LogTag® USRID-16W
- LogTag® UTRID-16
- LogTag® UHADO-16
- LogTag® UTRED30-16
- LogTag® UTRED30-WiFi
- LogTag® TRIL-8 / SRIL-8
- LogTag® TREL-8
- LogTag® TREL30-16
- LogTag® UTREL-16F
- LogTag® UTREL30-16
- LogTag® UTREL30-WiFi
- LogTag® TRID30-7
- LogTag® TRED30-16R
- LogTag® vaxtag