Monitoring of articles stored at very low temperatures such as in dry ice type environments, where a remote probe is beneficial.
The LogTag® Low Temperature Remote Probe Recorder measures and stores up to 8000 temperature readings over -90 °C to +40 °C measurement range from associated interchangeable LogTag® ST10 type remote probe temperature sensor (available in lengths up to 3 meters).
Intended for use in monitoring of articles stored at low temperatures such as in dry ice type environments.
Using the LogTag® Interface and LogTag’s freely available companion software LogTag® Analyzer, the LogTag® is easily configured for recording conditions including delayed start, sampling interval, number of readings and configuration of conditions to activate the ALERT indicator.
Readings are downloaded using LogTag® Analyzer which provides facilities for charting, zooming, listing data statistics and allows exporting the data to other applications such as Excel.
Please note: An interface is required for configuration and reporting
- Alert indicator – indicates if readings are outside of preset limits
- OK indicator indicates if still recording and if readings within configured limits
- Inspection mark in log by push button
- Push Button Logging start
- Rapid Download! Takes only seconds to download recordings
- 'Pre-Start' logging - Logtag® can be configured to record even if it has not been started.
- High performance at low cost
- Credit card sized case – thin enough to be easily mailed “letter rate”.
- Real time clock records time & temperature simultaneously
- Easy to use LogTag®Analyzer software that runs on any PC configures LogTag® for recording then downloads resulting data for analysis. Data can also be exported to formats compatible with other applications such as Excel
- Re-calibration to achieve higher accuracy possible
- High quality gold plated remote sensor connector
- Interchangeable Probes – LogTag® remote temperature probes are interchangeable.
|Part Order Code||TREL-8|
|Remote Probe Temperature Sensor measurement range (ST10 type only)||-90 ~ +40 °C|
|Recorder operating temperature range||-30 ~ +70 °C|
|Rated Temperature reading accuracy||
Better than ±1 °C for -30 °C~ +20 °C
Ex-factory values with standard 1m LogTag® Supplied probe and with recorder case sitting in temperature 0 °C ~ 50 °C) Actual performance is normally much better than the rated values. Accuracy figures can be improved by recalibration.
|Capacity||8000 temperature readings (16Kbytes memory)|
|Sampling frequency||adjustable, 30 sec to several hours|
|Download Time||Typically with full memory in less than 5 seconds depending on computer or readout device used.|
|Power source||3 V Lithium - replaceable by qualified technician|
|Battery life||Storage life of 1 year before ‘start’ (if it is hibernation mode), followed by:
2 – 3 years of normal use (based on 15 minute logging, download data monthly)
|External Sensor Cable Length||Standard: 50 cm (Part# ST10S-05)
Extended: 3 m (Part# ST10S-30)
|External Sensor Cable Type||PTFE/FEP (FDA food contact rated) coaxial|
|Size||86 mm (H) x 54,5 mm (B) x 8,6 mm (T)|
|Weight||35 grams without ST100|
|LogTag® Recorders reserves the right to change this product’s specifications without notice.|
- Data Loggers
- LogTag® TRIX-8 / TRIX-16
- LogTag® TREX-8
- LogTag® HAXO-8LogTag® HASO-8LogTag® SRIC-4
- LogTag® UTRIX-16
- LogTag® EnviroLog
- LogTag® USRIC-8
- LogTag® USRIC-4
- LogTag® USRID-16
- LogTag® USRID-16W
- LogTag® UTRID-16
- LogTag® UHADO-16
- LogTag® UTRED30-16
- LogTag® UTRED30-WiFi
- LogTag® TRIL-8 / SRIL-8
- LogTag® TREL-8
- LogTag® TREL30-16
- LogTag® UTREL-16F
- LogTag® UTREL30-16
- LogTag® UTREL30-WiFi
- LogTag® TRID30-7
- LogTag® TRED30-16R
- LogTag® vaxtag