LogTag® TRID30-7 - Temperature Recorder with 30 day summary display
Temperature measurement where recorded data needs to be accessed without a PC
The LogTag® TRID30-7 temperature recorder features a display together with data logging function storing up to 7770 temperature readings and a separate rolling 30 day statistical max/min reading and duration memory which can be reviewed on the display.
Suitable for applications requiring a visual display of current temperature and history such as coolrooms, refrigerators etc but also can be used in transit applications where a direct readout of the statisitical data is required without use of a computer or readout device.
The display arrangement is designed to provide ‘at a glance’ if temperature violations have occurred for both the current reading and up to the last 30days.
Details of any excursions can be checked directly by inspecting the statistics history on the recorder’s display or in more detail by downloading the logged data. If a reading outside the pre-set “Alarm” limits is recorded at any time, a “day alarm indicator” appears on the display.
Logged data can be downloaded via a standard LogTag® Interface to the companion software LogTag® Analyzer which provides facilities for displaying data in chart, table or statistical formats and allows electronic archiving, export or transmission of the data in support of sophisticated data management systems.
The recorder incorporates an external temperature sensor uniquely arranged in a recess in the case.
This arrangement protects the sensor from physical damage while retaining the faster response time normally associated with remote sensors.
- Data logging Records time and temperature data for later download
- State Indicators Display shows current state (READY,STARTING,RECORDING, PAUSED or STOPPED)
- ALARM indicator Appears on the display to show an alarm trigger has occurred.
- Day alarm summary Displays in calendar-like format alarm triggers for up to the last 30days
- Current time & temperature Shows the current time and temperature when not in review mode
- Review button Allows review of current day and up to 29 previous days of statistical data and also adds an ‘inspection mark’ into the recordings log during recording.
- Start/Clear/Stop button Push button recording start, alarm clear and recording stop
(all configurable options)
- Flexible start options Push button recording start with optional delayed start (up to 18 hours) or specific time & date start
- Flexible recording options Either record for a fixed time or record continuously with ‘wrap around logging’
- Rapid Download! Takes only seconds to download recordings.
- Thin flat case Fits easily into packaging and thin enough to be easily mailed “letter rate”
- Real time clock Records time & temperature simultaneously
- 7770 recordings capacity Enough memory for 53 days @ 10min logging or 80 days @ 15min log
- Technical Specifications
- Quick Start Guide LogTag Data Logger TRID30-7
- User Guide Battery replacement TRID30-7R
- All LogTag products
- Data Loggers
- LogTag® TRIX-8 / TRIX-16
- LogTag® TREX-8
- LogTag® HAXO-8
- LogTag® SRIC-4
- LogTag® UTRIX-16
- LogTag® USRIC-8
- LogTag® USRIC-4
- LogTag® UTRID-16
- LogTag® TRIL-8 / SRIL-8
- LogTag® TREL-8
- LogTag® TREL30-16
- LogTag® TRID30-7
- LogTag® TRED30-7
- LogTag® TRED30-16R
- LogTag® vaxtag
The normal recording display shows the current temperature reading, the time and the alarm trigger day summary. A visual alarm trigger is displayed if one or more of the configured alarm trigger conditions have been met. An alarm trigger condition can be a single reading above the upper or below the lower threshold values, a set of consecutive violating readings or an accumulation of violation readings encountered.
These display examples show alarm triggers recorded 1,8, 20, 21 and 26 days ago. Review each day’s statistic by pressing the REVIEW button.
Statistics include the maximum and minimum reading for each day, durations above or below preset thresholds and alarm stati.
The recorder can be configured to suspend processing of readings for alarms and max/min statistics for a period of time after button press activity.
This allows the user to review the current statistics or clear an alarm without causing a false alarm or statistic while handling the recorder.
|Part Order Code||TRID30-7R : (replaceable battery CR2032)
TRID30-7F : (fixed battery)
|Rated Operating Temperature range||-30°C ~ +60°C|
|Rated Temperature reading accuracy||Better than ±0.5°C for measurements from -20°C~+40°C -typically ±0.3°C
Better than ±0.8°C for other measurements - typically ±0.5°C
|Rated temperature resolution on LCD||Data logging memory : 7770 logs - eg 53 days @ 10min logging, 80 days @ 15min logging
Day summary statistics memory (for display on LCD): up for 30 days of Max/Min and duration values
|Sampling Interval||configurable from 30seconds to hourly|
|Logging Modes||Supports ‘continuous’ wrap around or specific recording period|
|Real time clock accuracy||Quartz crystal locked real time clock.
Rated accuracy ±25ppm @ 25°C (equiv to 2.5 seconds/day)
Rated temperature coefficient is -0.034±0.006ppm/°C (i.e typically +/- 0.00294seconds/day/°C)
|Download time||typically less than 5 seconds for full memory|
|Power Source||3V Lithium-Manganese Dioxide extended temperature chemistry|
|Battery Life||TRID30-7R: typically 1 year of operation
TRID30-7F: typically 2+ years of operation
|EMC Compliance||Complies with EC EMC directives (EN50081-1:1992 & EN 61000-6-1:2001)
Complies with FCC Part 15 Subparts A and B.
|Environmental||IP65 (when vertically mounted or hung)|
|FDA 21CFR Part 11 Compliance||Designed to comply with FDA 21CFR Part 11 (Digital signatures)|
|Reader interface||Standard LogTag® Interface cradle|
|Manufactured to meet the European RoHS Directive|
|LogTag® Recorders reserves the right to change this product’s specifications without notice.