This area is provided specifically for LogTag users and contains information for installation and safe operation of LogTag products.
Please Note Windows XP and Windows Vista are no longer supported operating systems.
Yet, layout and structure have deliberately been kept very similar to the current version 2.8; if you are already familiar with version 2, your transition to version 3 will be straightforward.
Decide for yourself - both versions are available for download from this page and can be installed in parallel.
Please Note: LogTag Analyzer 3 currently supports English, German, Russian and Spanish with progress being made in additional languages.
Please note ! Please ensure that you unplug your USB interface when performing an upgrade!
- What's new in LogTag Analyzer 2.9
- What's new in LogTag Analyzer 2.8
- What's new in LogTag Analyzer 2.7
LogTag User Server Version: 1.2 (r3)
Support tool allowing creation and maintenance of user accounts, passwords and digital signatures for LogTag Analyzer software. Required for regulated industries such as pharmaceutical where use of FDA 21 CFR 11 is mandatory.
LogTag Event-Viewer Version: 1.1 (r1)
Support tool allowing users with the correct permission levels to view events recorded by the user server software, detailing who has done what with LogTag Analyzer and when. Required for regulated industries such as pharmaceutical where use of FDA 21 CFR 11 is mandatory. Only required when using „User Server” software
LogTag Xpress Version 10 (r24)
LogTag Xpress is a sophisticated alternative to the powerful LogTag Analyzer software, that deliberately comes without a rich feature set and instead focuses on efficiently configuring and downloading the complete range of LogTag data logging products, with as little interaction as possible.
Quick Start Guides
- Quick Start Guide LogTag Data Logger general
- Quick Start Guide LogTag Data Logger Haxo-8
- Quick Start Guide LogTag Data Logger TRID30-7
- Quick Start Guide LogTag Data Logger TRED30-16R
- Quick Start Guide LogTag USB-Data Logger
- Quick Start Guide LogTag Data Logger UTRID-16
- Quick Start Guide LogTag Temperature Indicator TIC20
- Quick Start Guide LogTag Temperature Indicator TICT iS0°Tag®
- Protective Enclosure User Instructions
- User Guide Battery replacement TRED30-16R
- User Guide LogTag Data Logger TRID30-7
- User Guide LogTag Data Logger UTRIX-16
- User Guide LogTag Data Logger USRIC-8
- User Guide LogTag Data Logger TRED30-16R
- User Guide LogTag Data Logger UTRID-16
- User Guide LogTag Temperature Indicator TIC20
- User Guide LogTag Temperature Indicator TICT
- User Guide LogTag Temperature Indicator TICT-iS0°Tag®
- Network Administrator Guide
- User Guide LogTag Software Digital Signatures (User Server - Event Viewer)
- Application Note 01- Moving User Settings
- Application Note 02- Advanced SMTP setup
- Application Note 03- Importing Option Settings via an XML file
- Application Note 04- Adding a Custom Logo to Reports and PDF Files
- Application Note 05- COM Port Settings
- Application Note 06- Temporary Folder
- Application Note 07- Accessing LogTag Data with Multiple Users