WHO PQS listed data loggers for vaccines
In many cases, it is critical that vaccinations are successful. To be able to ensure this, the temperatures of vaccines must be continuously monitored and maintained during transport and storage.
Our data loggers with WHO PQS listing enable you to demonstrate a gap-free temperature profile and enable you to make comprehensive statements about the historical temperatures of a product.
The LogTag TRIX data loggers are versatile, multi-trip temperature data loggers that record high-resolution temperature readings over a wide measuring range of -40 °C to +85 °C.
- WHO PQS Pre-qualified under E006: PQS CODE E006/006
- Optical alarm via LED
- High temperature accuracy and failure-resistance
- Recording start via button press
- Rapid Download!
Using LogTag® vaxtag® loggers, temperatures in cooling containers and vaccine refrigerators can be reliably recorded in accordance with PQS E006/TR06.3 guidelines, published by the World Health Organization WHO. The parameters and alarm thresholds are preconfigured according to WHO requirements.
- WHO PQS prequalified in category E006 - device PQS code E006/013
- Preconfigured parameters that meet the requirements of the WHO
- 30 days statistics overview, that can be reviewed directly on the display
- Stores up to 7.770 time-stamped temperature data for later download
The LogTag® UTIRD-16F with fixed battery, integrated USB connection and display is a cost effective multi-use temperature data logger and WHO qualified.
- WHO PQS Pre-qualified under E006: PQS Code E006/076
- Display showing temperature & alarm status of up to six alarms
- Can be connected to any computer with a USB port
- Ideal for multi-stage distribution channels involving “last-mile”
The WHO-compliant LogTag® data loggers USRID-16W1 and USRID-16W2 with USB connection meet the increasing demand for inexpensive and reliable single-use temperature data loggers with integrated USB and display. They are ideally suited for pharmaceutical and vaccine transports, as well as laboratory applications in medical applications and healthcare.
USRID-16W1 (WHO PQS prequalified as E006/070) ist suitable for shipments of freeze sensitive vaccines requiring WHO Type 1 alarm configuration:
- DTP, DT
- TT, Td
- HepB, IPV, HPV
- Liquid Hib and Combination Vaccines
- PCV (not for Prevenar)
USRID16-W2 (WHO PQS prequalified as E006/070) ist suitable for shipments of vaccines requiring WHO Type 2 alarm configuration:
- BCG, lyophilized Hib, OPV
- Measles, MR, MMR, Rabies
- Meningitis (polysaccharide)
- Yellow fever vaccinations
- Rotavirus (other than Rotateq)
The LogTag® TIC20 (pre-qualified for the World Health Organization's PQS E006 standard (Code E006/021)) is a single-use electronic temperature indicator for temperature monitoring in pharmaceutical transport applications for up to 20 days. Meets the WHO PQS performance specification E06/TR07.2.
The TIC20 is optimized for monitoring vaccine transports and can be ordered with pre-configured vaccine temperature profiles:
- Type 1 alarm version DTP, DT, TT, Td, HepB, IPV, liquid Hib and combination vaccines
- Type 2 alarm version OPV, freeze-dried BCG, measles, MR, MMR, Hib, yellow fever and menengitis vaccines
- Typ Prevenar alarm version Prevenar 7&13
- Type RotaTeq alarm version RotaTeq®
The LogTag® TICT iS0°Tag® is a tamperproof, irreversible electronic indicator which shows if the temperature has been at or below freezing point (0 °C or 32 °F) for 60 minutes.
Designed to meet WHO PQS performance specification E06/IN03.1 for irreversible freeze indicators. WHO PQS Pre-qualified model available (E006/038).
WHO Guideline E006: Temperature Monitoring Devices
Our data loggers are specially pre-qualified for temperature monitoring of vaccines according to the WHO Performance Specification "PQS Pre-qualified under E006".
Products in this category consist of thermometers, freeze-indicators, temperature recorders, alarm systems, event logs and remote communication devices for temperature monitoring at all levels of the cold chain.
Following is an overview of our LogTag data loggers
Threshold values for vaccine temperatures
|Vaccines||DTP, DT, TT, TD, Hep B, IPV, Liquid Hib and combinations, MenAfriVac, HPV, PCV (not Prevenar)||BCG, lyophilized Hib, measles, MR, MMR, Menningitis (polysaccharide), OPV, rabies, rotavirus (not RotaTeq) and yellow fever vaccines that are sent with ice packs||Prevenar 7&13||RotaTeq®|
|Upper Threshold||≥ +45 °C was exceeded for 1 hour||≥ +45 °C was exceeded for 1 hour||≥ +40 °C was exceeded for 1 hour||≥ +27 °C was exceeded for 1 hour|
≥ +30 °C was exceeded for 10 hours,
≥ +30 °C was exceeded for 10 hours
|≥ +30 °C was exceeded for 10 hours, cumulative exposure||≥ +17 °C was exceeded for 2 hours, cumulative exposure|
|Lower threshold||≤ -0,5 °C exposure below threshold in excess of 1 hour||≤ +10 °C was exceeded for 20 hours, cumulative exposure||≤ -0,5 °C exposure below threshold in excess of 1 hour||≤ -2,5 °C exposure below threshold in excess of 1 hour|